“FlyingTogether” is an online Employee Portal for United Airlines Employees. Using FlyingTogether Intranet, an employee can Access and Manage many things such as Flight Schedules, Employee Benefits, Pay Stubs, and Tax Forms etc. Here’s How to Register & Login to FlyingTogether Portal easily.
Login to FlyingTogether
Follow these simple procedure for FlyingTogether Login.
- Click here or visit Flyingtogether.Ual.Com in your browser.
- Enter your Employee ID / Password in the appropriate fields.
- After submitting the required details, Click the “Log In” button.
- On successful validation, You will be given Access at FlyingTogether website.
Note : Current Employees can use their 8-digit EID when logging in whereas Retirees can use the last four digits of their SSN (Social Security Number).
Flyingtogether Registration is mandatory for every Employee. Here’s How to Sign-Up on FlyingTogether.Com Intranet.
- Click here or visit www.Flyingtogether.Ual.Com in your browser.
- Click the “New User” button on the login page.
- Enter your Employee ID and click on Next button.
- Fill the Registration Form with the following Information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Choose a unique and secure PIN.
- Select a Security Questions and Answers, helpful in case if you Forget Password.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the Registration process.
- Once your Account is set up, you will receive an email confirmation.
- To Log In to your Account, enter your Employee ID and PIN on the login page.
- On successful validation, You will be given Access at Flying Together website.
Download and Install FlyingTogether Application
Here is a step-by-step procedure to Download and install FlyingTogether App:
- Go to your device’s app store (e.g. Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
- Search for Flying Together in Android or IOS mobile.
- Look for the official United Airlines App with the correct logo.
- Click “Download” or “Get” to begin the installation.
- Wait for the app to Download and Install.
- Open the UAL app and Login with your Employee ID and PIN.
- Once logged in, you will have access to a variety of resources and information available specific to United Airlines employees through the App.
Once you have united Flying Together installed on your device you will be able to access a range of features including Flight Schedules, Travel Benefits and Per Diems, Company Newsletters and various Employee Services resources together such as Paychecks and Job descriptions just by logging into the FlyingTogether App!
Note: It is important to make sure that you are downloading the Official Flyingtogether.Ual.com App and not third-party apps on Mobile, as they may not be secure or provide accurate information.
All details about United Pass Riders
- United pass riders is a Program offered by ‘United Airlines Flying Together‘.
- The Program provides pass Travel benefits to eligible Individuals, meaning that Travelers do not have a confirmed seat until shortly before Departure.
- Pass travel is intended for friends and family members of United Airlines employees, as well as retired United employees.
- To be eligible, individuals must be sponsored by a United Airlines employee or retiree who has at least six months of service with the company.
- Sponsored individuals must pass a security background check before being granted Pass Travel Benefits.
- United Pass Riders can purchase discounted standby Tickets on Ual United and some partner Airlines.
- The Cost of these Flight Tickets varies depending on the destination and season, but is generally significantly lower than regular Airfare.
- Passengers are generally ranked on the standby list according to their priority level, which is determined by factors such as their relationship to the sponsoring employee and their length of service with United Airline’s.
- United Pass Riders are subject to certain restrictions and rules when using Pass Travel Benefits, such as not being able to travel during peak holiday periods and having to dress appropriately and conduct themselves professionally when traveling.
About United Airlines
|Willis Tower, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|United Airlines Holdings
|1 (800) 864-8331
United Airlines (formerly known as United Continental Holdings, Inc., UAL Corporation, Allegis Corporation & founded originally as UAL, inc.) is a major U.S. airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and part of the world’s largest Airline group, the Star Alliance. With Routes to over 340 destinations spanning six continents, United flies more than 4500 Flights per day to more than 250 Cities in the U.S., plus top international destinations like Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Whether you are Traveling for Business or pleasure, United Airlines has a wide variety of Flight options for all types of customers around the world. United operates an extensive network across all continents, allowing customers to reach almost every part of the world through connecting flights or direct services from its hubs in Chicago; Denver; Los Angeles; Newark and Washington airports.
United Airlines also provides excellent Customer Service with modern Amenities and personalized attention from cabin crew members during each Flight leg. In-flight meals designed by chefs, vast selection of intercontinental destinations and diverse range entertainment options on personal devices ensure that passengers enjoy their journey at every step.
For those who want to take their journey up a notch and experience luxury onboard travel with exclusive perks, United offers its private boutique premium cabin option called PNRs (Premium Network Routes). Pullman seating along with complimentary food & beverage service by award-winning chefs adds ultimate comfort throughout your journey while flying United Airlines at its best!